3326 W 8th St Apt B
Objective: To obtain a challenging position as a Phlebotomist with a strong, well established company.
Experience: Heartland Primary Care Kansas City KS
Phlebotomist/ Lab Technician July 2011 to January 2013
- Verified and recorded identity of patient
- Conversed with patient to allay fear of procedure
- Responsible for ordering and stocking supplies
- Prepared specimen for transport and testing for several laboratories
- Collected 50-55 daily venous blood draws
Quest Diagnostics Lenexa KS
Phlebotomist March 2010 to July 2011
- Collected 45-50 daily venous blood draws
- submitted information pertinent to patient lab requisitions, tests ordered and patient medical history
- Prepared specimen for transport and testing at main laboratory
- Reinforced wholesome patient customer service
Lawrence Family Medicine & Obstetrics Lawrence KS
Phlebotomist /Lab Technician March 2009 to March 2010
- Performed venipuncture and various specimen collection and processing
- Printed electrocardiogram readings, performed urine analysis and blood testing
- Conferred with patient to explain procedures, gain cooperation and relieve fears
- Carefully followed all safety procedures
- prepared specimen for main laboratory work updated daily logs, lab inventory replenishment
ZLB Plasma Lawrence KS
Center Supervisor/ CSA May 2006 to January 2009
- Interviewed potential new hires, trained new and current employees, managed 60+ employees and maintained a functional work schedule, experienced in conflict resolution.
- Communicated with Management in reference to employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
- Functioned as part time Compliance Specialist Alternate
Self Employed Lawrence KS
Child Care Provider April 2001 to May 2006
- Provided care for up to 5 children, ages 6 months to 6years old.
- Maintained billing and bookkeeping records
- Planned and executed lesson plans, field trips, and other activities
- Provided nutritional meals and snacks, age appropriate
- First Aid and CPR certified
Oglala Sioux Tribal Ambulance Service Pine Ridge SD
Emergency Medical Technician November 1993 to April 2002
- Determine nature and extent of illness, and/or magnitude of catastrophe.
- Administer pre hospital treatment to sick or injured persons before and during transport to nearest medical facility.
- Responded to instructions from the Emergency Medical Dispatcher
Education: National American University Kansas City Mo
Business Administration 2016
Neosho County Community College Lawrence KS
Certified Nurse Aide 2006
Red Cloud Indian School Pine Ridge SD
High School Diploma 1991
References: Available upon request